Tour Update

As the world (and our country) reacts to the spread of COVID-19, we have decided to cancel the last part of our tour for South Australia planned for early April. We feel it would be irresponsible for us to continue with the tour given the latest updates of the virus and furthermore, we need to put the wellbeing of our fans and ourselves as a priority.
The Johnny Cash Live Shows with Daniel Thompson for the Brass Monkey for Friday 27th March and also Melbourne for 17th April have also been postponed to later this year. If you have tickets for these shows, please see their website or facebook page for further information.

I am so sorry to have to cancel and postpone shows – it honestly breaks my heart to have to do this but unfortunately, these measures are out of our control.